ANGUS MCPHEE - Weaver of Grass


ANGUS MCPHEE or MACPHEE was a crofter from Uist who spent almost 50 years in a Highland psychiatric hospital. During this time he chose not to speak - instead he wove a series of incredible costumes out of grass. These he hung on trees in the hospital grounds.

This blog follows the progress of HORSE + BAMBOO THEATRE as they develop and tour a show about Angus....

Monday 21 January 2013

New website coming - slowly

We've felt the need to redesign the Horse + Bamboo website for a while now, but haven't had the money to do it. In the end I decided that I'll undertake the work myself - I last made a website quite sometime ago, and in the meantime content management systems, widgets, plug-ins, sliders and what-nots have arrived and made everything rather more complicated. But anyway I'm in the thick of it and I'm working on the Angus page. Including finding a fresh photo or two....



No comments:

Post a Comment